terça-feira, 20 de junho de 2023

Hotez Attacks RFK Jr./Rogan, Refuses Over $1.5 Million to Debate RFK. Jr.

 


 

'Has There Ever Been A More Foolish Attack? Pride Comes Before A Fall'


Celia Farber
18 Jun 2023

I will follow up more on this soon, have no time right now, but I can tell you that since 1987, I have never ever seen a breakthrough of this magnitude into the mainstream. I knew it would happen when I listened to RFK Jr.’s epic 3 hour interview with Joe Rogan, and indeed it did.

The amount being offered to Peter Hotez to debate RFK. Jr who he attacked, foolishly, setting off a possibly fatal ball of Twitter fire, is approaching $2 million as I write this.

Are they approaching demise? The end of cultural amnesia/denial?

(See linked article for details.)

The emperor is naked. You can follow the unfolding events on Twitter, where Joe Rogan and RFK Jr. are trending. 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Source: https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/blowback-hotez-attacks-rfk-jrrogan?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=257742&post_id=129279465&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Nenhum comentário: